- This event has passed.
Virtual Paint Night – March 31st 7:30pm
March 31, 2021 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm$20
Come join Angelcat Haven and The Artsy Cat for a virtual paint night from the comfort of your home! At 7:30pm on Wednesday March 31st the Artsy Cat will help us with step-by-step instructions to replicate a painting chosen by our fans (voting open until 3/21, see below).
Tickets benefit Angelcat Haven Feline Rescue and are $20 per individual or you can buy a family ticket for $30 and invite your significant other/kids to join along as you paint together. Tickets can be purchased via the Eventbrite link attached. You will receive a zoom meeting invite after ticket purchase, so make sure to include your preferred email.
No supplies? No problem! You can purchase a supply pack in addition to your entry ticket for only $15 per pack. Supply pack pickup will be on Sunday 3/28 – from 11a-3p at our catnip product sale pop-up in Plainville, at 36 Bacon Square. Supply packs do not need to be purchased at the same time as your ticket but must be purchased before 8pm on 3/26 so we have time to put them together for pick-up.
You are welcome to purchase supplies on your own as well – supply list is included below, in comments. Remember, the whole point of this is to have fun and help out a good cause – if you’d rather “paint” with crayons or colored pencils because you already have those available that’s your choice!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
We know this is a virtual event but in fairness to our artist and those who have worked to put this event together, please understand that if you do not attend we cannot offer a refund. Thank you for your understanding.
– canvas or thick paper to paint on
– paint: black, white, red, yellow, blue (and any additional colors you don’t want to mix yourself)
– paint brushes (we recommend at least one thicker one and one thinner one but it’s your preference)
– a cup of water to clean brushes in
– a paper plate to mix colors on
– newspaper to put down over your work area in case of spilled paint
– (optional) something to prop up your work if you prefer an angled surface like an easel or stack of books